Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am back, I have my Endlers healthy again and hopefully will be selling them again soon. I have another back surgery coming up. OK, I wanted to see if anyone had some extra java moss and ricca ? miss-spelled? I have fry that I am losing because, I don't care what they say, Endlers do eat the fry. I need some at a reasonable price with shipping. Please let me know. I really appreicate any help. I have four tanks now of Endlers and am setting up another. I need to make some money to help with the bills. I am praying that i get my SSI soon but you know how they are. Thanks all, JO Ann
ps. If anyone is interested , in about a month I will have some Albino bristlenose plecos, I breed them myself. This is a frist for me and I am taking very good care of them. I will sell them or maybe trade.
i have about 25 babies now... My first fry that was not a livebearer. :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
No moss, but I do have a mat of Riccia floating in my tank that I could send you a chuck of. It would be about 4" x 8" x 1/2" thick. It's fine as a floating cover for your fry, but if you intend to use it for decorating you'd need to pick out so embedded debris (leaves and some bits of algae).

PM me if you're interested. It would be $4 for shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.