Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and welcome to my sale! I have a lot of stuff laying around that I am not even using anymore, so I decided to sell some things off for fish folks who need these stuff, no point for keeping it and it doing nothing! Hopefully you might happen to need some of my equipment. These are all low prices. Get them while you can! =) Please be sure to read my notes, very essential...they could be your life saver. Well alright, If you have any questions, feel free to Private message. Please have a look!

Aerator starter kit. ~23.00 1 Available Great for 10-20 gallons. Brand new Whisper Air Pump (with free check valve inside), about 20 ft of airline tubing, 2 aerators, 2 T splitters, and a new 7 inch bubble wall aerator. For those who need aeration right now, this is a must-have. Aeration is beneficial for both fish and water circulation. Water gets oxygenated, your fish gets benefited, water gets circulated dead spots in tank, and it's all good around for quarantine/hospital tanks!

Heaters
100 watt heater ~12.00 dollars. Fair enough for 10-20 gallons. Used for about a month.

50 watt heater ~10.00 dollars. Half of the original price I bought...Good for 10 gallons. Used for about a month as well.

HEATER note: A little note when you do get them...DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT leave the heater unattended out of water for a long period of time.. all it takes is a good 5 minutes for it to heat up real good, then it will shatter and you get wasted. DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF YOUR HEATER DURING A LARGE WATER CHANGE!

Whisper 5-15 filters ~7.00 dollars 2 available
The Whisper 5-15 filters that I have right now are still in very good mint condition only being used for a month or 2. Comes with free used quilt battling and used carbon.

Whisper 5-15 note:
TROUBLESHOOTINGS- Questions & Answers

Question:How come the filter intake is not sucking up water?!?
Answer:If you can't get the intake to work, you probably don't have water in the filter, be sure to pour some water in first, then plug in. No damages, don't worry.

Question: What the heck? Why is the filter making such loud buzzing noises?! It's annoying!
Answer: Your impeller is old. Get a new one and you can finally put down the ranting and rest in peace.

Fishing net. 12 inches. ~2.00 Great for 10,20, and 30 gallons. Go catch some fish with this.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f115/NeonAera/DSC04330.jpg
Fluval's Peat Fiber. ~4.00 dollars New! Lowers your pH.
Fluval's carbon bags. ~2.00 dollars New! Lowers ammonia and removes medication from water. Please use this any way you want. Don't go be goin to buy yourself a expensive fluval canister filter just for this now.. .

CARBON note: After using the carbon for about a month, I highly recommend you replace or just lose it. If you don't replace, the carbon will start to degrade, and it will eventually pollute your water with stuff your fish will not appreciate.

Incandescent bulbs. 4 Available ~.25 cents (yellow light) New!!! Need some plain ol light and not much intensity? This is as cheap as you can get!!!
Bright white bulbs. 2 Available ~2.00 dollars (white light) by nvision. Used for a couple of months maybe 1-2 months. White is a more enjoyable view in my experience;could be great for plants. 15 watts for each bulb, I believe.

Driftwood. 12" 2 medium sizes for just ~3.00 dollars. Normally they would go 6.00 or 10.00 at local fish stores

Here you have Driftwood # 1 & 2. Looking from up to down.

Closer look on driftwood #2.

Fish food/nutrition. Total Tropical Gourmet Flake Blend by Wardley. just ~2.00 dollars

Reminder: Don't overfeed your fish now! A good 5 minutes for your fish to finish eating is fair enough. lol. I like to crush the flakes into smaller pieces and then feed.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f115/NeonAera/DSC04314.jpg

3-Day Pyramid Fish feeder. 1.50 On a 3 day vacation? Worried about your fish not getting their nutrition? This will help out. =)

Silicone sealant. ~2.50 dollars Uh-oh, Tank leakage? Broken silicone sealant seals? This will fix it up. Does not work on glass cracks. it's used. However I Barely used it at all. I used this for DIY co2 projects. And it was only a one-time thing.

SILICONE SEALANT note: Sealant will not work over sealant. In order to reseal, you have to remove the old seals by using a razor blade or some other tool. By then afterwards, use the silicone sealant to seal all corners, making sure the seals are good, be sure to test the tank out first before attempting to setup! etc. Wait for a few days for the silicone to cure, and yer good to go.

Plant glue. ~4.00 You can use this to glue java ferns, anubias, etc plants to driftwood, rock, or anything.

PLANT GLUE note: It's not that toxic. Even if it's not fully dry/cured, don't worry about it too much.

Stone pebbles. 3 Available ~.40 cents each. 2 inches, 3 inches. I couldn't resist picking up these nice stone pebbles...

Plastic plants. Great for fish security and a stress reliever for fish. Looks natural and your fish will love them. Also works excellent for quarantine/hospital tanks. You are going to need gravel/pebbles/substrate to anchor/plant them down.

Green hygro bunch. 2.50 dollars.
Anubias. 1.00

Shipping is going to depend...I'll have to sort some things out before telling you total. Most likely USPS Priority mail 6.00 for most stuff. Takes 1-3 days to get to you. I probably can't do international shipping....but I'll try..Driftwood shipping will probably have to be 10.00. I will do my best to pack safely with Styrofoam, newspapers, etc however if the package gets lost or damaged, I'm sorry, no can do refund...

So! If you are interested in one of my stuff, please private message me, leave a PM sent here in this thread and call out what you will take, just so others will know (ehh, not necessary, but meh..). During our private messaging, give me some time to calculate and give you a total shipped. You will have to send me the money through Paypal. In order to buy these items, you will need a paypal account with a credit card, or your own paypal balance, and etc.

I take paypal payments only.

Happy spending everyone!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.