Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been around for awhile but still not sure of what I am doing on a computer so I may not get all of my posts right or not be answered in a timely manor.
Years ago I had picked up a small planted tank durring a North-East Council auction. In it was a Java fern with a trident leaf but with a wide leaf. I kept it for years, although no one else seemed to think anything of it. Well I ended up in a rehab center for 5 months and I lost the plants along with the fish that friends took as well as those that died from the 40 or so tanks I was keeping.
Things are working out and while I no longer can keep all the tanks I do have a dozen set up for my fish. Seems I am busy growing orchids and playing with a couple of ponds as well as collecting rocks and crystals. Now I wanted to see if I could get my old Java fern back. I already said I am not good on a computer but I was able to play and find there are several varieties available now. Actually I may have found a source for M. pteropus Tropica but could only find pictures of "trident" and I found your site from a google link. I have friends that had told me about the site but just never visited it untill now that I was looking for something. I guess that is normal.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome Glibby!

I'm glad to hear you're back on the aquatic train. :)
Don't be afraid to chime in on the discussions when you want to.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome, Glibby.

Only a dozen tanks? Way to go!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :whoo:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You're amongst friends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts