Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I don't know about everyone else, but it took me like a week to recover from the insanity of the auction/workshop/event weekend (the sinus infection of doom did not help matters very much).
Buuuuut, I figure someone should bring up the subject of our next meeting, and what we're going to do and all that jazz.

Anyway, here's a random thought for a November/"Thanksgiving feast" themed meeting: a homemade fish food workshop. I don't know how many people in the club make their own foods, but it's a useful thing to know how to do (I used to make food all the time when I had a whole bunch more discus and angels...would love to get back into the habit of it). I don't know if we have any club funds left to buy ingredients or anything, but maybe if everyone chips in $2 or something, I can buy all the ingredients and whatnot the day before and then everyone can take home their own baggie of frozen fish food afterward :D

I'd be happy to host it at my place since I've done the whole homemade food gig before. Plus you can all observe the ever-creeping evolution of my fish room (new this month: 120gal emersed grow-out setup - coming soon: 29g and 20gL tank rack)

Also we can have a swap meet session, because I love swapping and it makes me happy. So there. XD

Thoughts? Yes? No? Maybe?

·
Registered
97 Posts
As usual, the final say comes down to the plant club leader's discretion. Club meetings are usually held the third week of each month. I suppose once Michael (Zapins) has a chance to post an update on the status of this month's meeting, we'll all know. Wish I could be of more help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts