Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My name is Mike Deegan I own and Operate BLACKWATER AQUARIA in Conn. I specialize in Discus and tankmates been keeping Discus for 20 years on and off the last 4 years I have put together a 1200 sq ft home based and on line retail business. I also have a few planted tanks in my den. John and Mike came over to see my setups, we talked about plants and discus,gave me some great advice they enjoyed my tanks needless to say these guys really know their plants.I hope to be a regular on this forum. Thanks Mike Deegan BWA.

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's nice to see you here Mike! It's been a while since Mike and I visited your place... How's everything going? If you have any planted (or even other fish) questions, you're in the right place, just post a thread! Folks here are very helpful :)... Welcome to APC! - John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's nice to see you here Mike! It's been a while since Mike and I visited your place... How's everything going? If you have any planted (or even other fish) questions, you're in the right place, just post a thread! Folks here are very helpful :)... Welcome to APC! - John
Hi John: Good to hear from you. Things are comming together with Chris I have my order in place,it will be a few more weeks, we need to get our import paperwork in order. They are very nice people to work with. I am also interested in a few plants for my 75 gal tanf in my den,mostly nubies to set on my wood and also to plant in the substrate,if you can let me know any members that have these plants or your self let me know. Thank you for making the connection with Chris I am hopeful that it works out for us. Mike BLACKWATER AQUARIA::cool:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Will you be posting prices on your site?

Is it possible to stop by your shop/residence to buy fish?

Absolutely nothing smaller than 4"?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hi John: Good to hear from you. Things are comming together with Chris I have my order in place,it will be a few more weeks, we need to get our import paperwork in order. They are very nice people to work with. I am also interested in a few plants for my 75 gal tanf in my den,mostly nubies to set on my wood and also to plant in the substrate,if you can let me know any members that have these plants or your self let me know. Thank you for making the connection with Chris I am hopeful that it works out for us. Mike BLACKWATER AQUARIA::cool:
You're very welcome! :) Hope everything will work out with you and Cris so we can have nice quality discus here in CT! :clap2:

If you need plants, I have some crypts from my 37gal tank that I'm planning to decommissioned, I'll bring them over on our next visit! Or, you can post a thread for plants that you'd like to buy (for a cheap) on the Fish Trade or Sale section of this site (http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/sale-trade/), and few folks here will respond if they have the plants you're looking for...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts