Aquatic Plant Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I like that little terracotta thing. Mind posting a pic of the finnex so that we can see the two lights on it?
Ok sure, I will work on it. I have some good news for that tank. I got some vesuvius, and put it in three different tanks. In the finnex, and my low light tank, it appeared to be melting away. I was just in, moving ,trimming,and adding a new plant{ammania bonsai} and noticed it has new growth! Yay.:)
The cave I got from an artist on planetcatfish named worldwide78{I think}. I have a few different ones.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Very nice nanos. Your tanks are giving alot of ideas of what to do with my tank. =D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I cracked Thai's tank accidentally, so it is no more.:( Only one cube now, but it's doing well.
Since it stands alone now, I added a new light from AFA.
The Archaea 27 watt 10K
The Shrimp Swamp

Thai lives in the Finnex now. I added the same type of light fixture.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Is the avatar your betta.....just stunning...I want it!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Hi, thanks for the compliments and aww Drinda, that is sweet to say. Ms. Karen, you may look, but sorry you cannot have my sweetheart Thai..lol.
I have been very busy with my mom having an accident, and having to care for her mean little dog...:rolleyes:
How's things here? I did sell my sw nano, but I went to a bird show last sunday and had a weak kneed moment and purchased my first softbill. He's a red legged honeycreeper. So I am now trying to research how to care for the little guy. Not easy as I'm getting conflicting info, and have only found one person who keeps them so far.
Here's Mr. Jeepers.:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Thank you everyone, for the nice compliments. I am happy to report the tanks are doing well. I'm on a good cycle..it seems my tanks are like that. I have actually had less time to mess with them, and they are looking better. Except my sw reef, it's having issues. I sold the sw nano to a young man who will be taking it to college.:) So I am down to 4 fw tanks, and one sw reef.
I will work on some updated pics soon.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Awesome tank. Cool yellow HM betta. It's really beautiful. I like the CPO too. HAHA nice stuff. I can't wait till I get some CPO myself. Such animals.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Carole - I'm looking forward to that! I saw the tank you will be modeling. Scolley's tank is awesome!!! I'm sure yours will be just as awesome. I do think bigger tanks are much harder to scape. My 10gs are so easy by comparison. :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
I have been reading and I am going to have to start out with just a plain tank while the fish are young. Plants will go in later, but I would love a great big Ozelot or some kind of sword.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts