Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can any of you vouch for this product?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3747+9935&pcatid=9935

I've shopped with these guys before with good results, and I want a CO2 system that is cheap and reliable. I could get a Milwauke set on ebay for a little cheaper (90ish dollars including shipping), but I'd still have to find a diffuser. So this price is decently competitive, and it has all that I need in one package. My only concern is quality. If any of you have used this system or can somehow vouch for it, please do. If you'd prefer to warn me away from it, I'll listen to that as well. If this product isn't up to par, please link me to something with a similar price tag that is. :)

Also, how does the Milwauke system compare to other systems? If it will do what I need it to do for 30 dollars less, then it's still a possibility.

Thank you!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I certainly do value the live of my fish. Is it really THAT common for Milwauke setups to leak toxic amounts of CO2 into the water? Buyiung a Rex set would be nice, but saving nearly double what I currently wanted to spend will take more time that I believe my plants have. They've been without CO2 for almost 2 weeks. Saving that much will require another 2 weeks at least. I have bills and such to pay too, so for a young college student, saving money is a longer process than for established adults :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts