Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with great pleasure that I announce our newest sponsor: Greg Watson's PMDD Store. Please join me in welcoming them to the APC community!

For those of you that don't know, Greg is a wonderful hobbyist that created a store to help other hobbyists obtain the ingredients to make Poor Man's Daily Drops or PMDD. Please visit the PMDD Store when you're in the market for PMDD ingredients!

Thanks Greg!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The number of experienced and generous aquarists found on APC is by far the best. It is great to have Greg here too.

Andrew Cribb

·
Registered
199 Posts
Gomer said:
Have some of Greg's supplies in the closet :) Always a good deal.
I second that. I use Greg's store as well and it's always been a pleasure dealing with him. I dose something from his store usually on a daily basis. Glad to see him helping out the APC. Thanks Greg! :)

Matt

·
Registered
113 Posts
thanks from Canada Greg

My first online purchase was with Greg. He was very patient with all my questions respecting shipping to Canada (and i had many). Will definitely order from him again. Great to have him here. Welcome Greg.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Greg is a good guy... when i was ordering manganese he called me and told me it would be a waste of money for my purpose. Very good customer service and prices are great.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I just made my first order to Greg store. Very prompt and personal communicatios with Greg himself. I'm Lovin' It! (Can I legally say that?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts