Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another small tank 10 gallon.i dont know what other plants i should ad to that.any ideas??currently i have riccia - java moss - japanese fan - anubias nana and petite and i cant remember the exact name of the background plant.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
It looks like your good with plants, unless you decide to prune some to allow more space. Other than that, your riccia and moss looks very green and healthy!

·
Registered
107 Posts
The tank looks great, but the ricca looks like it needs a trim. Whats that in the back left corner your moss is growing on? Also a few tank specs such as lighting, ferts, C02 would be informative.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I don't think I would add anything -- it looks great!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was thinking for some plants in the background.anybody knows how tall the japanese fan grows??turtlehead i have 8 tanks from 5 gal to 125 gal lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and about trimming the riccia..i have seen almost all tanks have more gravel in the back or on the sides so i decide to put more gravel in the front.yeah it needs but i like it a little full.
in the left corner that the moss is growing is a piece of driftwood.
thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh and i forget the tank specs is
the canister from nutrafin with diy mixture without the ladder just the airline with a small sponge at the end
lighting is a 65 w power compact
temp is 75-76
and for ferts pottasium and iron 2 doses a week

1 - 12 of 12 Posts