1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

www.aqmagic.com/store

New Aquaticmagic Website :rolleyes:

Our Service Standard
-All prices listed in the website are nett price (No hidden cost)
-100% live arrival guarantee
-Quality assurance
-We ship from Asia to the World
-Free aquarium tips, just drop us an email :)
-We ship 6 times a week
-For Dry goods, they will be dispatched within 1-2 working days (For some items we ship in less than 12 hours after receiving payment)
-for Plants, they will be dispatched within 1-3 working days (We do not keep stock, all plants are freshly ordered from farm upon receiving an order)
-We will inform you by email for any delay issue and please email our friendly customer service representative for any concerns (All emails and queries will be answered)
-For the past 12 months, we have over 16000 good positive-experience feedbacks from our customers

**Plants such as HC are shipped via express and hence you will see a higher price.:party: But you can combine other plants to be shipped along too :)**

Some of our most recent feedback =)

(1)Shipped from halfway around the world; plants in great condition!(2) Excellent!super fast delivery,and good product!(3) the item was lost in shipping, but i get a quick refund.. thanks!(4) All plants arrived really fresh and grew like weeds once in my tanks!(5)Saved $$$! fast deliver and good condition =)!! (6)I WOULD SHOP WITH YOU AGAIN!!(7)nonostante le poste italiane il tuo perfetto imballaggio è ok!(8)Parfait ultra rapide vu la distance--- parfait etat!(9)I wish all suppliers were like this!!

Thank you ;)
Cheers!
Mike
www.aqmagic.com/store

1 - 1 of 1 Posts