Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Cant Decide

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if everyone is enjoying the new layout?

Personally i must say i liked the old one more. I think there are new features here which are amazing, such as the image uploader. But other cons such as the... well, layout in my opinion is a bit jumbled and unorganized. The recommended communities are funny to, you have Betta community and then all the sudden a community about kawasaki's lol! i love kawasakis but... why is that recommended here of all places? why not recommend a place like UKAPS in place of that or something?

I dont know, all in all i guess i do dislike the new layout.

Any else have positive or negative thoughts? im curious.

·
Super Moderator
7,429 Posts
I was happy with the old layout, and I could easily navigate around it. I'm not happy with this layout. In fact I am so unhappy with it that I don't visit here more than a couple of times a day, and don't do much commenting now. I just looked at a "competitor" forum, whose name starts with "The", and it now has this same layout. Maybe this is a sign that I no longer fit in.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was happy with the old layout, and I could easily navigate around it. I'm not happy with this layout. In fact I am so unhappy with it that I don't visit here more than a couple of times a day, and don't do much commenting now. I just looked at a "competitor" forum, whose name starts with "The", and it now has this same layout. Maybe this is a sign that I no longer fit in.
Its not that you dont fit in, as the poll shows the majority do not like it. My vote counted.
I apparently wouldnt fit in either in your case lol.

Everytime i log in i have to fill out capcha's and its super annoying, not worth coming here anymore to update journals i can just do it on ukaps/discord in 2 seconds when it takes 10 minutes to even login here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It took a little getting used to, but it’s not that bad. I don’t like the “feed” that pops up when you first pull up the website (at least it does on mobile).

It reminds me of Facebook or Instagram... sometimes you see exactly what you were looking for, but some of the times you don’t. And then there are times where you’re like: “wait, what is this?” Just takes some digging! Haha

·
Administrator
344 Posts
Please see our Community Feedback thread for any questions, feedback, or help with the new format.

- Cricket

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please see our Community Feedback thread for any questions, feedback, or help with the new format.

- Cricket
Yea but this thread is fancy and has a poll

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the new site, thank you APC!!!
Woah woah there calm down, no need to take the shirt off 😩

Seems currently the poll is a 50/50, 50% say this place sucks rn the other 50% says this place kicks rn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts