Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone in APC.

I heard from a friend this would be a great place to research for ideas and read up on other’s suggestion, and he also mentioned should I need help this would be a great place to post my questions, and so far it really feel like I came to the right place.

I finally took the step up from a plastic filled thank to a live planted tank a month ago, and it seem like I might need a lot more help than I expected, with the help of my friend everything is going well so far, but there are still questions he can’t seem to answer for me, I hope I can find the answer I need to keep up my tank here.

I hope to post some pictures soon of my tank soon, since i am already have some problems and would need some advice as soon as possible.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Hi eiketsuburu,

Welcome to APC! Helpful people with good information, I hope you come like it as much as I have.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :D... I'm sure you will find the the answers you are looking for here.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Wecome to the forum. You're in good company.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi EIK,

Welcome to A.P.C. everything you need is here...(with a grain of salt)!

Where are you in So-Cal? Update your profile. I am in San Diego, if you ever need any plants let me know. I trim by the handful at times. If you are in my neck of the woods I'll holler at you next time I do a big trim (every few weeks). Many different types of plants.

Welcome to the A.P.C. forum....

Hint*** The search tab on this site is really great. Search by forum, and sub-forums.

Welcome...

Todd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts