Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
System 1
Here is a new Air Products CO2 system. The max output is 100 PSI. It will absolutely work with any CO2 diffuser in the market. Very nice and clean! You wont see another one like this.

Regulator: Air Products E12-244
Solenoid: Stainless steel Burkert 0200A (309 PSI max) + stainless steel post body
Metering Valve: Swagelok S series

Price: $260

System 2
This is a showcase Concoa 312 system. Same as the above system, this one will work with any CO2 diffuser in the market. It's super rare to find this regulator in new condition. The compact size allows the system to fit nicely into tight spaces. The retail price of this is system is about $800.

Price: $312

Regulator: Concoa 312 (100 PSI max output)
Solenoid: Stainless Steel Burkert 0200A (309 PSI max) + stainless steel post body
Metering Valve: Swagelok S series (low flow, very precise)

Add-Ons

SMC push to connect check valve - $12 (only 1 available)

Swagelok Vernier handle - $15

(it looks like the sticker is peeling off. it's just the angle.)

Buyer pays for actual shipping.

·
Administrator
7,394 Posts
Additionally, the buying of goods outside of APC for the express purpose of reselling them here, or the assembly of items for sale here is not appropriate. We do not want to have "store front" sellers running a continuous business. We encourage our members to use more appropriate Internet sites for such activity. Retail endeavors of any size also may not post in the sale/trade forum. This includes any commercial businesses, large and small.
Does this apply to you?

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this apply to you?
Not really! I don't run a business. These are my collections. These industrial grade systems retailed at $800+ (parts and regulator). I'm helping out members who want to get a custom co2 system that will last for years.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can say that alanle has advised me many times on how I can make my regulators better and more efficient. I really think he is a stand up guy that knows a lot about regulators. IMO he is not hurting anyone by selling a few of his own masterpieces on this site.

·
Administrator
7,394 Posts
Not really! I don't run a business. These are my collections. These industrial grade systems retailed at $800+ (parts and regulator). I'm helping out members who want to get a custom co2 system that will last for years.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The issue is not you providing a service by providing a really good deal, but abiding by the sale forum rules already in place. For example, we do NOT allow best offers. Ever. We are very firm about that. It might be ok to sell something here and there provided you substantially contribute to the forum. I'd give starting any more of these a break until after you've done some more of that. Selling setups may not be a business in the legal sense, but people coming here to sell hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and so on on a regular basis without REALLY giving back otherwise doesn't go over well. It's a balance...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts