Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody!
Have crypt willisii lucens 15+ stalks, echinodorus angustifolius 40 - 50 plants, most of them tall about 5" - 7", Philippine Java Fern about 20 leaves, also for free rotala indica 20-30 stems, some myriophyllum . Looking for RCS or will sale crypt and echinodorus $1 x plant, fern $5. Will send for $6. Also can have FT couple stem hygrophila corymbosa kompakt, small echinodorus matrtii, about 2-3", pennywort. Plants coming from this aquarium, angustifolius at front. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everybody!
Have crypt willisii lucens 15+ stalks, echinodorus angustifolius 40 - 50 plants, most of them tall about 5" - 7", Philippine Java Fern about 20 leaves, also for free rotala indica 20-30 stems, some myriophyllum . Looking for RCS or will sale crypt and echinodorus $1 x plant, fern $5. Will send for $6. Also can have FT couple stem hygrophila corymbosa kompakt, small echinodorus matrtii, about 2-3", pennywort. Plants coming from this aquarium, angustifolius at front. Thank you.
Hi, I am interested in the java fern, 2 of the crypts for now(want to see how it will ship, I understand that it will melt as it does not like to be moved) 5 or so echinodorus, 4 myriophyllum, a couple of the corymbosa, a couple martii's & some pennywort. I have RCS's & if you would want to trade, how many would you want for all of the plants?

You can email me w/ reply
[email protected]
Thank You!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I am interested in the java fern, 2 of the crypts for now(want to see how it will ship, I understand that it will melt as it does not like to be moved) 5 or so echinodorus, 4 myriophyllum, a couple of the corymbosa, a couple martii's & some pennywort. I have RCS's & if you would want to trade, how many would you want for all of the plants?

You can email me w/ reply
[email protected]
Thank You!!!
sent you mail

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.