Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks anyway, after the post by Cs, I thought maybe I was out of line asking for plants, the reason I dont buy from the sites,is because I am not working, had back surgery, and I am very low on funds, I can afford at times the shipping. But to keep my hobby, and I love it, I thought I would just ask for someones extra plants, and pay shipping. But I felt kinda bad about the last posting. Anyway, thats ok, I appreciate your offering. let me know in if you have some in the future. I am still needing plants for low-light.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry

Did not realize this was a new post.. sorry.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Were you talking to me, Msdevine? I was actually waiting for your reply but never got it so... The other person, he was pretty quick so I gave him both ferns. I still have some leaflets that have developed roots. I also have some Egeria, possibly Najas. These are super low light. I may also spare some Java moss and Monosolenium bits(courtesy of Gomer:). They are all yours free, provided you pay the shipping at $5.00 It would be great if you could get all this done before Saturday I can ship it out on that day. PM or e-mail me.

Paul

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Thanks, and yes it was for you. I really can't afford the $5 right now.. Honest, I live from check to check, disability, so save your plants.. maybe at a later date if you have some extra , then let me know, YOU are great. Thanks again, JO Ann

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the offer, I am going to pass for right now... I have some work to do on the tank, maybe later if you have some. AND thanks for the beautiful plants...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.