Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not gotten responses for some time. I'm set to get instant but don't get anything from the threads. sometime the PM's send me a notificaiton but most of the time I get nothign at all.

Craig

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
If you can, try another e-mail address in the meantime until the tech team responds.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i seem to be getting them fine, so im not sure why some dont get them, and others do. i'll wait and see what Sanjay says to this, he might be able to shed more light. I know that one of the main email services had server issues though.

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
i seem to be getting them fine, so im not sure why some dont get them, and others do. i'll wait and see what Sanjay says to this, he might be able to shed more light. I know that one of the main email services had server issues though.
I think that was the issue.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi.

I'm having this problem as well. I get absolutely no emails fra APC.. at all.. which isn't nice at all.

Can you guys check if my email is responding when you issue an email to me?

·
Registered
131 Posts
i sent you a test email via the forum. can you check to make sure you have the right email address in your profile. its a hotmail one, so if its the correct sddress, it should recieve them. though check your spam folder, maybe add the forum email address into your contacts, so it doesnt filter it out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
hi susie.

I kindda ruined the test.
when I posted here I checked my settings afterwards. My email was set to my private website email (I also run an aquatic plant site). I changed it 'back' to hotmail.
I did receive your test mail.
I changed to my private email some months ago because I wasn't receiving emails.
I mean.. it has worked. Both with hotmail and the other. It just kindda stopped working.
I already have apc in my contacts and marked as 'safe' so it's not a spam issue.
I have no idea what the problem is, but it's strange the several people experience issues.

I'll leave the hotmail address for now.. if you need me to change back to the address that "doesn't work"..let me know.

·
Registered
131 Posts
hi guys,

unfortunately, i dont have an answer as to why it might be happening :( sorry. the best thing i can suggest, is to try different emails, such as hotmail, or yahoo etc, and find one that works best for you. maybe some of the other users who do get the notifications can reply here and tell us who their email provider is, and it'll give us an idea of who is best to use.

susie

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yahoo is currently blocking emails from us. This should be resolved in the comming days. Let me know of any other emails which arnt working.

·
Registered
87 Posts
MSN doesn't work, apparently. However, I was getting notifications every now and then - would come in batches, i.e., no notification, then on a given day, I'd get 20-30 e-mails at once, with all the replies to subscribed threads. I haven't gotten any notifications in quite awhile.

·
Registered
124 Posts
MSN doesn't work, apparently. However, I was getting notifications every now and then - would come in batches, i.e., no notification, then on a given day, I'd get 20-30 e-mails at once, with all the replies to subscribed threads. I haven't gotten any notifications in quite awhile.
I am working with msn to resolve some issues with them. We should see some results soon. Have you put the APC sender on your allow list?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I believe so. It should be whomever is in the From field.
OK - I received this notification as well...if a post comes through in a subscribed thread beyond this one, I know we're good. (Any reason this thread would work, but not others?)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts