Aquatic Plant Forum banner

What day(s) works best for you?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
feel free to vote and/or post your best dates or ones that don't work for you. Let's get this going so it actually happens!

oh, and throw out times too, morning, afternoon, etc

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
You may want to have this poll removed from the Home Page before someone not paying attention decides to reply to your poll (living outside your Club area).

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Newest threads in each forum area get posted to the Forum Index page. Can't get it removed. We'll just go on hoping outsiders won't vote. Why would they vote for dates for something they can't go to?

And if they don't pay attention, don't you think they'd go "Hm, I wonder what tehse dates are for? Let me check! Ooops, it's SCAPE!"

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
im planning to buy woods from Paradise, any one here near to him??

If Jeff (JESTERX626) will go, i'll go

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I talk to jeff and i think we can come to this meeting, any Official Location? Time? and activities on the meeting?

Who is organizing the meeting?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Date: December 2nd.
Time: Another thread is gonna be needed, lol. Cassie, want to do the honors?
Activities: Plant swap, I will ask Kirt what plants he wants and I will post a Plant Swap thread for this meeting.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
so your the organizer nick, that would be great this is my first time to see "All about Fish store"

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Im planning to Order Wood from Manzita, and wondering if we can do a Group Buy, what do you think guys? I just need a Branchy pieces for my 29 and 10 Gallon tank

Also planning to buy Diffuser from Aquamagic

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
AQMagic has great customer service.

I'd rather see the pieces in person. We could do a group trip to the actual Manzanita site in January.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with epic...I'd much rather see them, and since we aren't too far, it's worth the wait

1 - 13 of 13 Posts