Aquatic Plant Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hello there. I do believe the meeting is gonna be here. 1:00 sounds fine and dandy. I have regular turface in the basement if anyone is unfamiliar with the product itself. You can see it and whatnot. I do not have the black or gray. I will have something to snack on. Of course donations will be accepted for the club. Just remember, I have to clean the whole house for this folks. The boss even said so.

Do we have a volunteer for November yet?

Hopefully you will get to see my new DIY hood and lighting setup. If I ever get it finished.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Sweet Dude! If you need help cleaning the house give me a call and I can walk you through it over the phone :p

I think we may be able to bring some Turface to the meeting after all. That is if everyone doesn't have it in their tanks by then! Possibly some of the 3M Black Quartz sand also. I am waiting a call on pricing from a source who may be able to have it by tomorrow!

It's never too early to get a volunteer for next month's meeting. I can always host the meeting but I think it is a good idea for some others to show off their tanks a bit. However, if no one is willing to host, I will hold it again.

I saw Jim's, Jack's, and Rob's tanks while Tom was here and all three of you should be more than happy to show off your tanks!

·
Registered
964 Posts
A couple things, somewhat related for me:
1. Are we doing a US Plastics group purchase in time for the meeting?
2. Would you like to have a discussion about growing plants emersed?

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
We can do a group purchase from US Plastics before the meeting. I will start another thread on a US Plastics Group order for those that are interested.

I would prefer to wait on the emmersed setup until spring since I won't be ready to try again until then. You may want to start another thread on this to gauge interest...

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'll start a new thread, but I was mostly interested in ways to grow emersed plants out in the garage during the winter if I can't find room in the house. Temperature is always a concern...

41 - 47 of 47 Posts