Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
You just had to bring Maine with you, huh?

If the streets are ever drivable again, check out the Wet Spot in the Hollywood district, northeast side on Sandy around 44th or so. It is the best store for freshwater you will probably ever see. There are a couple of us that pretty much live there:D

There is going to be a plant swap on Jan 24th, location yet to be determined. Keep checking this thread for details: http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/showthread.php?t=54944
If you can get a tank with some water in it by then, we will fill it with plants for you!

Portland is a great place, welcome!

·
Registered
574 Posts
On my list I still have World of Wet Pets (SW Apple Way), Rose City Aquarium (Powell), and The Cichlid Exchange (NE 42nd). Any reviews?
World of Wet Pets is a bit strange. It was started by an ex-Wet Spot employee, and they used the exact same store layout... Not a bad store, but kind of creepy. If you go, there is also Aquaticus across the street, which has a nice selection of frags if you are into salt water. Rose City I haven't been to. The Cichlid Exchange is a wholesale only location, so you won't be let in.

I would love to join you all at the plant meet. Unfortunately for the time being I couldn't offer much more than an introduction (perhaps drinks or cookies?).
No worries, everyone is invited, no donations necessary:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.