Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have Crystal Reds available again.
15+ home bred Crystal Red Shrimp . Shipped with USPS priority. No heat packs or cool packs so watch your weather. I use standard USPS boxes with newspaper packing. Given the state of the Post Office of late I'm not responsible for shipping delays. I ship them with a bit of moss in the bag, I do have snails so there may be snails eggs in the moss.
I can ship on Mondays and Tuesdays. No guarantee at this price. Price includes USPS priority mail shipping. I don't grade so no idea. Various sizes and ages included.
I'm not a professional shrimp breeder, just a hobbyist who has extra shrimp from time to time. I try to get them sold at a reduced price to further the hobby and of course reduce my population. $40. Sorry for the price increase. Shipping rates are up a little.
Thanks for looking.
Lower 48 only. PayPal only, Goods and Service, not Friends and Family
PM me if interested

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not hit or miss. USPS priority is reliably late :) (due to cut backs)
Shipping results this week. And I'm not saying USPS isn't having issues but for those who became hesitant over shipping delays. Two orders shipped this week from NC
Shipped Monday to CA, arrived Wednesday.
Shipped Tuesday to NY arrived today, Thursday.

Like I said, its hit and miss.😏

John

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just shipped out another batch and was able to get a good count of what's left and I found I can let one more batch go. Sold quite a few in the last two weeks and won't have any more for months. If you get to me today, (Monday 4/26) I can ship out tomorrow. Otherwise I can ship out next Monday.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts