Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
This is going to be fun, since zer0zax has the driftwood covered I'll leave mine home, I have a bunch of small stumps I drug home. I will be bringing a bunch of ammania bonsai, Dwarf hairgrass, a little Downoi, hygrophilia sp. low grow, limnophila aromatica, I have a ton of java fern if anybody is interested. and what ever else I can dig up. Sounds like we will have a good selection to pick from.

I also will throw in a folding table in case we need it.

Brian

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'll be there, don't know for sure yet what I'm bringing. Probably Dwarf Hairgrass, Anubias nana, Downoi, Hygrophilia low grow, Ammania Bonsai, Java Fern, Marsalia minutia, Maybe some Limnophila Aromatica, Rotala wallichii and anything else I come across.

Brian

·
Registered
612 Posts
Big glass of hot Grand marnia followed by sleep.

I'm fighting to get over the same thing, still have a lingering cough.
Wouldn't bother me if you came with a cold.

You might try Vicks Dayquill, it seems to work for me and I'm not a Zombie when I take it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Had a lot of fun, great to put faces to names. Thanks Robert for getting the ball rolling. I'm all for a Portland/Oregon planted tank group if you will allow those of us from north of the river. Promise I won't steal any driftwood.:slywink:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm down for the Eagle creek trip, I can even share some of the wood from the north. [smilie=l:

Robert, January sounds good, Tanks should need trimming after the holidays.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Swift creek reservoir catches everything coming off the south side of Mt. St. Helens, The Forrest service contracts someone to clean out the reservoir every year. I don't know what they do with the wood, maybe pulp, but last year the pile was probably 40' tall and 60-70 feet across. once they have it in a pile you can't touch it but there is still plenty on the shores, I have found nice stuff around the camp ground. Most of the good stuff comes out of the many nooks and crannies down the edge of the lake. Maybe next spring we can make a trek up there with the boat.

·
Registered
612 Posts
The 10th is out for me now, the 24th is still OK. I have another meeting to schedule in January and a possible race to go to depending on the weather. If we could nail down a date that would help me schedule the other one and not overlap. I have a selection of rock to bring to this one.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Sounds like it's the 24th.

Wilsonville is fine with me, I'm probably the farthest out on the north end so someone else will have to find a place to meet.

I like the idea of bouncing the meeting around peoples houses so we can see the tanks, but the logistics would be a lot harder to make work with the vast area we are coming from. I doubt anyone would want to drive all the way up here to my place and Eugene is a 2.5 hour drive for me at 138 Miles. Someplace in the middle would probably work better for most. I'm an Hour from Wilsonville.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.