Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey Robert i ran into David at the Wet Spot a couple of days ago, He cleans and maintains the planted display tanks in front, at least i saw him redoing the one in the upper left corner, so he does kinda work their. He says he will be their i gave him one of my business cards with my phone number and the date and place. Super nice guy he helped me with one of my plants i traded in, that i had the wrong name for. We talked for quite awhile he is going to the AGA meet, If anyone else who reads this is also going i would like to state now for the record....... I HATE YOU! And the first Oregon aquatic plant swap meet is going to be so much better!;) especially with that list of people in the September news flash LOL

·
Registered
525 Posts
LOL last time i was their they had a lot of tables in the meeting room, it's been awhile and now i moved so i cant walk across the street and check but i think we will be set for you to unload LOL.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I can't wait for this! After my move my plants are a little on the stressed side but im going to bring some hygros and a ton of blyxia J. i think and what ever else i can trim! And i know this is a plant meet but i have a billion snails if anyone wants some mts and a little bit of red rams. I had hoped to have some erio mini but the flowers are still just flowers =0(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.