Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I hope we have big tables and that a few people have big aquariums...8-[

I'm starting a 75 soon (still building the stand right now) but I would like to take this opportunity RIGHT NOW to call DIBS on the piece of wood in the upper left of the photo, just below the bottle!

I don't have a lot to trade (probably some basic plant trimmings, Ludwiga repens, Wisteria, One BIG AMAZON SWORD, rotala, chain sword) just let me know what you want!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I can't wait for this! After my move my plants are a little on the stressed side but im going to bring some hygros and a ton of blyxia J. i think and what ever else i can trim! And i know this is a plant meet but i have a billion snails if anyone wants some mts and a little bit of red rams. I had hoped to have some erio mini but the flowers are still just flowers =0(
I could definitely use some mts!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I hope somebody has a BIG tank, I just pulled up one of the swords from my signature tank below and it is beautiful, but it is also about 20" tall....

I'll also have a couple of stems of rotala, ludwiga repens, and 7 or 8 plantlets of the narrow leaf chainsword from my foreground.

I have to work in the morning, but will be off by 12:30 and according to google maps drivetime I should be there right on time!

See you all there!

·
Registered
200 Posts
That was fun!

A big thanks to Robert for setting this up!
And another thanks to him and the folks at the Wet Spot for the awesome regulator, I almost felt guilty taking any plants after that kind of raffle prize, but there were plenty of plants to go around so I didn't feel too bad. :rolleyes:

It was great to put faces and real names to all of you and I really hope to get together again soon!

Thanks again to zerozax for the AWESOME driftwood, it's gonna look great.

You're all a bunch of real great guys (and gals) and I'm glad to have met all of you!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh come on Robert, you don't like JOPA!

I was half kidding when I posted that by the way, notice the lol directly afterward on the original post....

on that note how about PANS

(Planted Aquarium Nerd Society) :rolleyes:

or NWPCASFPWPT

North West Pacific Coast Aquarium Society For People With Planted Tanks.....

OK, it's really late, and I think I look silly enough for one night. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.