Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Michael-
Great to have you among us. I am still really new at planted tank. Just getting started with DIY co2 and saving up for pressurized. I hope you can make it to the next swap meet. It is great meeting some more people in the hobby here in the area. Not to mention all the different plants that were available.

·
Registered
120 Posts
For everyone else-
After the last meet, there was talk of starting a club. Robert did a great job spearheading last time.

I move that Robert Hudson be nominate for president of the yet unnamed planted aquarium club.
Do we have a second?

Not exactly correct protocol, but what do you guys think? Should we make the January meet the first meeting of a new club?

·
Registered
120 Posts
With the meet being this Saturday, who is planning on being there?

I will be there. I just have a few basic plants like wisteria and riccia that I have growing well enough to bring some. But it is so common I am not sure if anyone will want any.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow Shauno, you have 96 watts on a 16 gal tank. That is a lot of light.

I am also looking forward to the next swap meet. It looks like I am getting a 75 gal tank and am going to need some more plants to fill it up with.

·
Registered
120 Posts
For those of you who don't check the OPE group page on the planted tank, we are talking about planning the next plant swap meet. Is Sat. the 14 too soon, or should we plan for a different weekend later in the month?

As far as a location, there is a Pizza Hut near the I-5 / I-205 interchange that has a good sized banquet room we can reserve. We just need some feedback so we know if we should reserve it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Since we never really got much positive feedback on doing the meet on the 14th, it got pushed back to April 4th. The full info is below. Hope a lot of people can come.

Date: Saturday, April 4th
Time: 1:00
Place: Pizza Hut
8335 SW Tonka St
Tualatin, OR 97062

·
Registered
120 Posts
OK, Saturday, Oct. 3rd at 1:00. Old Chicago Pizza at Plaza 205. Spread the word. I told them 10 people, but really I don't have a very good idea about how many people are really coming. So please let me know if you are coming and if you plan to bring anyone.

10300 SE Washington St.
Portland, OR 97216

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.