Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Oregon plant swap meet

24K views 180 replies 19 participants last post by  yikesjason 
That is cool Jeremy! I'm glad he is coming. He is a nice guy.

I guess we are all nerds... except Earl... he drives this cool little sports car and looks like Colonel Sanders! ;)
hey, watch it! I resemble that remark!

:supz:

And I have met David there too, and I know he has one plant I must have. Some sort of Nymphaea with green leaves blotched with red and with darker maroon or brown spots. Nobody there can tell me the species, but it is a thing of beauty!

What is the date? Are newbies welcome? I don't have any plants to share yet. :(

Zerozax, the driftwood looks nice!
I don't have anything to bring either as a newbie... and not much room for more plants unless I set up a new tank. However, if anyone had a single small Nymphaea micantha :pray: , I have room for that one saved... I really just want to meet some people and have a slice or two of pizza :hungry: and a beer :drinkers: .

Well dang...

I am volunteering Saturday afternoon and can't make it. And I wanted a piece of driftwood being offered too. I really don't need any more plants (well, maybe one) but I was looking forward to meeting all you folks there. Sort of sad...:(

We will miss you E-cubed, that stinks! Don't feel bad though, I have a good feeling this won't be the only plant swap! I still go fishing a lot, and more drift wood will definitely accumulate. I will start looking for the smaller detailed pieces though, no more plain logs. When the next plant swap comes around, I will hook you up for sure!
At least I am volunteering for a good cause... beer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.