Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 40 of 181 Posts

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm just thinking we will have a table for everyones contribution and then everyone can take what they want, (within reason, leave enough for everyone!) Other than that, I am open to suggestions.

Catherine, you can ride with me if you want. :D

I will bring a roll of plastic bags. I don't know of anything else we need...

Come hungry! It would be rather embarrasing if nobody ordered anything!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I want to come! My aquarium is in a half-life state right now, but I can bring a few java ferns, Sag.Subulata and MTS.

E-cubed, don't feel bad! I was thinking about not going because my plants are common and ugly, but everyone on APC has been kind and helpful, and finally being able to meet a few of the people who have helped so much will mean a lot! It will be cool to meet some fellow NWsters:cool:

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thats the spirit!

Round table pizza
October the 18th at 1pm.

their addrease is
19121 Willamette Drive (HWY 43)
West Linn, OR 97068
http://maps.google.com/maps?source=i...-8&sa=N&tab=wl
taking exit 8 off the I205 and head North towards Lake Oswego. Its in the Bales parking lot towards the right in back as your facing the market.

So who is definitly coming?

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Cool.cool, cool! I think there is 4 or 5 more people from the plantedtank.net forum who said they are coming, including a couple people from Washington. I am hoping anywhere from 12 to 25 people may show up.

Should we have a sign in sheet so if we want to do this again we can mail out invites? should we have name tags? [smilie=r:

Rex has seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth...

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey Robert i ran into David at the Wet Spot a couple of days ago, He cleans and maintains the planted display tanks in front, at least i saw him redoing the one in the upper left corner, so he does kinda work their. He says he will be their i gave him one of my business cards with my phone number and the date and place. Super nice guy he helped me with one of my plants i traded in, that i had the wrong name for. We talked for quite awhile he is going to the AGA meet, If anyone else who reads this is also going i would like to state now for the record....... I HATE YOU! And the first Oregon aquatic plant swap meet is going to be so much better!;) especially with that list of people in the September news flash LOL

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I'm planning on going. Name tags would be helpful, I can live with looking dorky. :)

I plan to bring a baby Kleiner bar sword (several leaves but only about 3-4" tall), lots of Crypt spiralis, some Anubias nana petite, and whatever ferns and stems are overstepping their bounds when it's time for the plant swap. Oh, I'll also bring red-floater and frogbit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That is cool Jeremy! I'm glad he is coming. He is a nice guy.

I guess we are all nerds... except Earl... he drives this cool little sports car and looks like Colonel Sanders! ;)
hey, watch it! I resemble that remark!

:supz:

And I have met David there too, and I know he has one plant I must have. Some sort of Nymphaea with green leaves blotched with red and with darker maroon or brown spots. Nobody there can tell me the species, but it is a thing of beauty!

·
Registered
574 Posts
hey, watch it! I resemble that remark!

:supz:

And I have met David there too, and I know he has one plant I must have. Some sort of Nymphaea with green leaves blotched with red and with darker maroon or brown spots. Nobody there can tell me the species, but it is a thing of beauty!
Micranthra, and yes, they look great!

21 - 40 of 181 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.