Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just saw that you shipped my plants out Robert! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!! The funny thing is they will arrive here at the perfect time, I am about to do a water change in my new tank and build a plant shelf for some emersed growth. Hopefully it will be ready by the time the plants come in!:rolleyes:

I don't think we will have to worry about a lack of people, there will at least be a handfull of us showing up quarterly. I am sure more people will join in as time progresses, but it is nice being able to converse with everyone without having a large crowd or society. I am still looking forward to the next swap, and I have a 50# bag of plaster of paris if anyone wants it! If you are really bored you can read how I ended up with it by clicking the 50Gal Ugly Tank in my sig. It will waste your time though...and you guys/gals might not let me come to the next swap[smilie=l:

·
Registered
341 Posts
It looks like I will be bringing some shrimp to the next swap:D. I bought 4 blueberry shrimp from the Wetspot, and one was berried! I keep them with 3 ugly brown cherries also, so some of them will be mixed. I only see 7 babies crawling around right now, but 3 more shrimp are berried, so my horde is growing....anyone want some ugly shrimp? Here is a pic of my favorite shrimp (which happens to be berried ATM):

Unfortunately the eyes are not orange, just the flash from the camera:doubt:.

I decided I like Christmas moss, so I will be bringing back all of the flame moss I got from MedRed (can I have my soul back?). I have been propagating it emersed, and am about to make 2 new mesh squares, flame moss really does grow fast!! Here are a couple pics:

See you guys next year,
~that guy~

·
Registered
341 Posts
I won't have much plants to bring, but I am setting up a way to propagate some bolbitis emersed also. I really appreciate all of the plants everyone shared, I can't wait to give some back! I counted 12 baby shrimp today, and the blue berried shrimp popped, so no telling how many newborn shrimp are crawling around. I don't know how many shrimp I will bring to this plant swap, but by the next swap I should have a couple of shrimp armies! I think the flame moss will double in another month, so plenty for this swap (thanks again MedRed!):rolleyes:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it to this plant swap, but I will make it to the next one for sure! I should have a ton of shrimp and moss by then, and my bolbitis is starting to really take off.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.