Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
That's a very cool looking plant. You're getting more in a month or two, aren't you? I'm not in a big rush but I think I'd like to get that at some point.

Is anyone going to bring one of the smaller groundcovers like HC or glosso? I'd really like a start of something as the HM I have is much too big and keeps trying to grow over the mid-ground plants.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Sorry to hear you wont be coming zer0zax. I'll be there. So far I'm planning to bring large amounts of Ranunculus inundates, bolbitis, narrow leaf java fern, windelov java fern, and Limnophila aromatica. I also have some Blyxa japonica, Blyxa aubertii, a little Pogostemon erectum (formerly Rotala verticillaris), a red ludwigia that may be a cross with L repens but has much narrower leaves, 2 red melon swords (1 big, 1 baby), a very small red rubin sword that was being smothered by its neighbors and is recovering well now that it's getting light and whatever else I come up with in my 4 remaining tanks over the next few days. I should have some crypts and more stems.

Please come and take some plants! They need homes. :)

Riccia? Hey, I've been wanting to try that. It's only common if you already have it. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Michael TD, I have at least 4 types of crypts I'm bringing. I hope you're not a stickler for exact identities since I'm not sure on some of them exactly what they are. I'll bring a list of what I've bought in the past.

I can add to my list of offerings (spelling is probably off, sorry) Myriophyllum mattogrossence, Potomageton nodosus, Rotala rotudifolia, Cardamine lyrata, Lobelia cardinalis 'small form', flame moss, and Hygrophila corymbosa 'angustifolia'.

Is anyone interested in floaters? I have Salvinia minima, Limnobium laevigatum (frogbit), and Phyllanthus fluitans (red root floater). I've actually been tossing a lot of it because it's been in my way, still have a lot though.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.