Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 16 of Peruivian Altum Angels for sale. I am asking 15 each and pick up only please. They are still small and all of them are around 3 to 3.5 inches and they are wild caught. They are not the real Altum angel(the brown kind) but that is the name I bought it with. They are a taller version of the Peruivian angels so they still have pretty good form and shape. They are start showing some blue tind on there fins. I'll try to put some picture up here. I am in Newcastle right next to Bellevue.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Hi armedgiggiet,

Bump for a fellow Seattleite, I think I saw your ad on Craigslist as well. Wish I had room!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump... Yes I am on craigslist they looks great in tanks with plants. I have to say wild angels looks really nice in a planted tank.

·
Registered
442 Posts
do u know if the peru altums have red coloring too? b/c i bought 1 with blue and i have 3 wild caught that r red

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
funny you asked I thought it was my eye but for days I have been seeing red/pinkish color near the back from the top fin to the tail. And I also noticed that most of them have blue/green tint on there forhead and the top fin areas on there sivler body... I guess that is a good sign for breeder to cross breed. Does any one know these P. Altum would breed in the tank?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.