Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did a major rescape today and realized why I couldn't see my huge centerpiece rock... It was covered in A. Nana Petite...

So, I have several base-ball sized clumps of Petite Nana - some of the older leaves have some algae on them.

Close-up:

For Sale:
$25 each plus shipping (~6.00, I'll eat the extra...)

Also,
a dozen or so stems of R. Mini (IIRC, it's type II)

$15 (and I'll throw in the R. Mac sitting next to it) Plus $6.00 shipping.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll also sell smaller rhizomes for $5/Each (will ensure there's at least ~10 nodes per rhizome)... plus shipping.

·
Registered
84 Posts
can i just pray that one of these last until Friday? I'm longing for this plant in these quantities, but I saw this post just after I spent my "budget" on plants for the week :p If it's still here Friday morning, I'll be paypal'ing the money over straightaway!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can i just pray that one of these last until Friday? I'm longing for this plant in these quantities, but I saw this post just after I spent my "budget" on plants for the week :p If it's still here Friday morning, I'll be paypal'ing the money over straightaway!
Ahahahahhaaaahahhaaahhaaa.... :rofl:

This is SO FUNNY - laughing with you, not at you. I blew my wad over the last couple of weeks too, and am trying to get back flush so I can get more stuff too!!!

You would think we are all crack-addicts. :spy:
:help:

I'll try and keep them in some light until then - and keep the post updated as to what's sold and what isn't.

- Jeff

·
Registered
51 Posts
Payment sent. BTW, what is your secret to getting the anubias to grow so thick? Mine takes forever. I use the Seachem method, >5WPG, and pressurized CO2. Thanks.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really couldn't tell you - These were directly under 10K Metal Halides... but I didn't do a lot of fertilizer or CO2 until recently.

I will ship out tomorrow (all orders).

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need to be clear on further posts to all: Now that PP allow individual (non-business) sellers/buyers to use CC, I don't mind. But, if you use a CC, please add $2.00 on your side to cover the fees.

Also, I still have some R. mini and two of the Petite Nana clumps available (bump).

Thanks all,

- Jeff

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All sold!

(and I got your back, hampsterman)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yes, same here. The generous amount of petite arrived in very good shape, a testimony to your good plant-growing skills. Thanks a lot...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.