Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please have a look at the entry for Glossostigma elatinoides. The photos don't work. This genus was recently moved from the family Scrophulariaceae into the new family Phrymaceae, and after I created a new family, the problem arose. It's a little trickier this time, because I don't have the original files saved (they were entered before I took over the project). I could probably get them, but if you guys could find a way around me having to do that, it would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
the code of this program doesn't really account for alot of things, it seems that moving between genus's is one of those things. it uses a relational link based on name and genus, so when you moved genus's it broke all the pictures.

·
Registered
124 Posts
tell me what genus it used to be in and i might be able to manually move the photos into the correct dir.

·
Administrator
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet, thanks. If I need to do anything like that in the future, should I just ask you first? I assume that's something I can't do myself.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sweet, thanks. If I need to do anything like that in the future, should I just ask you first? I assume that's something I can't do myself.
yea it involves manually moving files around the server. just shoot me a line and i will get to it as quick as possible!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts