Thanks for the compliments guys, means a lot comming from you!
On to the details,
It's a standard 20x10 tray with a Large clear dome. The same ones you can readily pick up from your local hydroponics store.
Substrate consists of River sand, mixed with peat 50/50 by volume. The organics were in there just to give me a little bit of security incase I didn't get the fert's right. This is my first attempts afterall.
Light is a whopping 2x65W CF ballast with one 6700K and one 9325K bulb. Considering switching to a 10K/9325K but I will think about it more on my days off.
The only ferts I have used on this tray so far are the General Hydroponics FloraGro/FloraBloom/FloraMicro based on thier recomendations for the fert levels dependant upon what stage the plants are on.
Misc, it has a heating pad on a controller keeping the temp somewhere around 80-82. This is to make sure the humidity is very high, which it is. The air in my house is very dry. Also, the plantlets from the E. red special are growing at an astronomical rate. Those pics are now 2 days old, I will update them tonight so you can see the change over 2 days. Your not going to believe you eyes. The crypts have been in there for a bit over 2 weeks, and have just finished adapting to emersed growth. I will put a pic up tonight of a Crypts I don't know the species of for a possible ID. All the "tropica" are throwing up daughter plants already.
This tray is FUN!!
The radican sword should do fine, just make sure it has a good amount of roots, and then put it in the tray. I left about 1" of stem on either side of the plantlet for now.