Aquatic Plant Forum banner
41 - 60 of 212 Posts
The SWOAPE Gang after the aquascaping demo at our September meeting.

Left to right around the tank (APC handles), EcleckticGirl, ElectricHead,Troy McClure, rwoehr, MatPat, Jack W, ctmpwrdcamry & (Wayne I don't think is on APC?).

Just to stop the myth that I'm some old greybeard dude (maybe later if I don't get eaten by croc first).........

Jason, we gotta do some plant music jams. I cannot wait till xmas break into the studio I go! "I am Santa Claus!"

plantbrain said:
Jason, we gotta do some plant music jams.
I cannot wait till xmas break into the studio I go!
That would be classic!!!

What are you putting together in the studio? If you wanna lay down some bass, and send me your tracks, i will lay guitar over it. Maybe just a quick jam, Satch/Vai style. I use protools.....I could do it pretty easy. Hopefully we could put something together.:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:

jB

DaFishMan said:
Wow, between Angls186 and Raven, I'd say it's gettin warm in here *whew !*
*runs outside for cold air
Lol! I think it's nice to see more, um, women (with less of an age difference) in the Planted Aquarium Hobby. *cough* :roll:

Jason Baliban said:
That would be classic!!!

What are you putting together in the studio? If you wanna lay down some bass, and send me your tracks, i will lay guitar over it. Maybe just a quick jam, Satch/Vai style. I use protools.....I could do it pretty easy. Hopefully we could put something together.:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:

jB
You know, Primus like stuff. I'm an extremist:)
The band wants some stuff done so I'll come in and figure out something they might. I might just do it myself later. I have fretted/fretless Warwicks, a fair amount of effects. Play blue slide on the fretted with distortion. Freaks them out. I play soft tapping mellow stuff also. But there is always going to be some jumping involved.

I'll send it once we get it done.
My green thumb has other uses, the funky kind:)

Can you believe I use to have David Lee Roth/Spicole hair?
Haha, hippy boy. Oddly, many still think I'm a surfer. No one thinks I keep aquariums though. I never tell any of the gals I've gone out with that I keep fish nor rattle on about it to them. If they want, they can get involved and ask.

One thing about the folks here and on these site, they are very nice folks in person. We can come across very grumpy(at least I do) on line.

Tom Barr

Tom Barr

41 - 60 of 212 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.