Aquatic Plant Forum banner

What do you think of the Plant Auctions here at APC?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,920 Posts
What I questioned when I was considering an auction was the 'fee' here, as it didn't appear specified when I read the information (of course maybe I missed it?). I didn't know how much the fee would be to list the auction, whereas at Aquabid the fee is voluntary. Wasn't sure if the fee would make it worth my time to auction it.

· Registered
1,920 Posts
Where did I get the fee thing from? D'uh, ok. Well good, I'm glad it is free :) I may list some Pelia as soon as this stretch of cold weather subsides (if it does).

· Registered
1,920 Posts
T-shirt weather ? I'm a nervous wreck tonight. Not only is my horse facing the first winter she's ever not had a blanket, but she is in pasture without a shed, and it might get into the upper teens. I can't be there to put her in and out of the barn, so I felt pasture overall would be better for her - and the owner of the place thinks "horses should be allowed to be horses." Then, there is my mobile home, well, and pipes that might freeze....ugghhhhhhhhh I need a sedative!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.