Aquatic Plant Forum banner

What do you think of the Plant Auctions here at APC?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,356 Posts
I have bought a few things from the APC auction, but tend to forget to look there often since there is seldom anything up for bids.

I guess I tend to lean more to Aquabid and E-bay just to concentrate the feedback in fewer places to build it more (if that sounds right).

That said, I think it was a very nice gesture to take the time to put something together like that for the APC members. I guess if it doesn't add that much to the bandwidth, it isn't hurting anything. If it's a huge addition, adding a lot to the database size for whoever does the backups, and loading the page for members, it may not be worth the effort.

· Registered
6,356 Posts
Piscesgirl said:
I may list some Pelia as soon as this stretch of cold weather subsides (if it does).
Sorry to sidetrack, but it is cold down there for you southerners, isn't it? Kind of tee shirt weather for us.... :p

Okay, carry on with the auction conversation. :)

· Registered
6,356 Posts
If you have that many who are interested in it I can't see any reason to do away with it.
If I don't want to use it, I don't have to - if I do, it will still be there for our convenience. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.