Two packages for sale.

coming out of this tank:

Each package includes:
6 stems - bacopa caroliniana
1 approximate golfball size - java moss
12 stems - red/purple cabomba furcata
4 stems - hygrophila polysperma green
1 stem - limnophila aromatica
6+ plants/plantlets - echinodorus bolivianus (also heard this called latifolius)...chain sword grows fast and about 6" at its tallest.
1 handful - pennywort

package 1:

closer view:

package 2:

closer view:

Each package goes for $15 shipped. I am shipping on Monday. Paypal accepted, non-cc only please.
PM me if interested.

Thanks alot.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Some of the plants appear to be cuttings (without roots). If that's the case, assume they will develop roots.

Also, do you still have any of these left and how would I submit a Paypal payment to you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested too! Same questions as above... are there any left and do you accept paypal?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
both packages available. yes, non-cc paypal...instant transfer preffered...no e-check. PM me if you want them. they go out tomorrow.

yes they are all cuttings. they will develop roots.

much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Some of the plants appear to be cuttings (without roots). If that's the case, assume they will develop roots.

Also, do you still have any of these left and how would I submit a Paypal payment to you?
Most stem plants don't come with roots. Yes they will root. They also take in nutrients from the water column. (That's why they develop little white roots up and down the stem.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.