Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for dwarf sagitaria to build a "front lawn" on my 110 gallon. Anyone could help?

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I have some Blyxa Japonica, Narrow Leaf Ludwigia (L. Repens x L.Arcuata), Narrow Leaf Java Fern, a few crypts of various types and sizes, Bacopa Caroliniana, Staurogyne and one Lobelia Cardinalis.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have some Ludwigia palustris, Ludwigia sp. ‘Atlantis’, and Rotala sp. 'Yao Yai' that I'll be trimming this weekend. I can bring them if someone wants some.

Mike, I would love a couple stems of Bacopa caroliniana.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have a new 20 gallon with nothing in it but substrate and water and would love to have some Hemianthus Micranthemoides to start it with unless it needs CO2. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a new 20 gallon with nothing in it but substrate and water and would love to have some Hemianthus Micranthemoides to start it with unless it needs CO2. Thanks in advance.
I'll bring you some. CO2 helps, but is not a necessity i guess. DIY CO2 would make it explode.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have some Blyxa Japonica, Narrow Leaf Ludwigia (L. Repens x L.Arcuata), Narrow Leaf Java Fern, a few crypts of various types and sizes, Bacopa Caroliniana, Staurogyne and one Lobelia Cardinalis.
I would love a little Staurogyne.

Thank you,
Steve

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I'd like a little big of the baby tears, #49,and r. yao yai.

anything that would look good in my cube.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'd like some snails and some shrimp...got a little 3 gallon acrylic I'm hoping they'll live in (my other 8 gallon must have had copper at one time as all shrimp and cray die). thank you

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Pam, I think I may have a Red Tiger Lotus for you. Check it out when you get here and see if that is what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I started bagging some of the plant requests and found the following plants also :

Very small amount of Monoselenium Tenerum (Used to be Called Pellia)

1 or 2 Aponogeton Undulatus plantlets

2 Stems of Proserpinica Palustris (Mermaid Weed)

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
does anyone have Anubias Congensis? I'd like to try that one
I think robert might have some I know he told me he had a rare anubias, it might of been a rare crypt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts