Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got an order from AaronT @ APC in the mail today, consisting of Rotala colorata and verticillaris. I planted what I could in my rescaped tank but have some colorata and a lot of verticillaris left. In fact I only planted 4 stems bec. I did not realize they were so large.

I would be willing to give them to NASH members for the asking.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Very generous of you! I wish I had room for them, but the guys really piled the plants on me at my first NASH meeting and my tank is finally full. It's times like these I really wish I had another tank! ;)

-Dave

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what we are all about Dave.

Rotala colorata is spoken for. But, I also have about 10 plantlets of Lobelia cardinalis "small form" to give away to NASH.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Dave, get another tank! Sometime I feel like you can never have too many. :D

Bunbuku, Can't wait to see your next scape.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave, get another tank! Sometime I feel like you can never have too many. :D

Bunbuku, Can't wait to see your next scape.
Hey Thanh

We will see how it works out. This is my first scape with driftwood/moss and stems. It will be a central mound layout. The previous Iwagumi you saw never really bounced back after Ike so its now history.

Using original Amazonia this time - water is crystal clear with no staining - probably cuz I use RO/DI water.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hey Thanh

We will see how it works out. This is my first scape with driftwood/moss and stems. It will be a central mound layout. The previous Iwagumi you saw never really bounced back after Ike so its now history.

Using original Amazonia this time - water is crystal clear with no staining - probably cuz I use RO/DI water.
You have room for 3 more ada tank. Sit them side by side. Do you use 100% RO? :D

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You have room for 3 more ada tank. Sit them side by side. Do you use 100% RO? :D
I'd like for you to talk my wife into getting 3 more tanks:), and oh BTW honey I also need 3 more of those ADA MH pendants and aquarium stands.

Yes, I am using 100% RO water - I add some R/O right powder to bring the hardness to about 150-200 uS.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'd like for you to talk my wife into getting 3 more tanks:), and oh BTW honey I also need 3 more of those ADA MH pendants and aquarium stands.

Yes, I am using 100% RO water - I add some R/O right powder to bring the hardness to about 150-200 uS.
What if you buy it for her as a christmas gift. [smilie=u:

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
I also just did a major trim. I have about a handful of Echinodorus quadricostatus (couple adults and many runners/babies) . I also have 1" clump of Marsilea minuta. If you want these, shoot me a PM or email, or just come and get'um.

(Curt, don't worry, I still have some growing for you, but I won't ship until I can get ahold of a heat pack. )

-Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.