Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunstar's 5 Dollar sale.

Updated Plants for sale:

Plant ...................................... Price...................... What is available per purchase
Cardamine Lyrata........................ $5 Each...................... 1 Bunch
Riccia...................................... $5 each...................... 3 Golf Ball sized floaties
Java Moss................................... $5 ...................... 1 Wad may have other moss in it.
Glossostigma................................. $5...................... Um... probably 1 group of close to 30 dressed plantletts

I'll throw in for free, some hygro if you purchase any of the above. they are short bits and I'd hate to have to destroy them. they would work for planting in spots to fill.

Plants I am willing to mail anywhere in southern ontario, express post. $10. Other Locations please PM me with Postal Code. I accept paypal only

You can PM Me or email me just reoganise this address. (remove comma)

unicorncottagecompany.com, [email protected]

Subject: plants at APC

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NEW!!!!
Aponogeton................................. $8...................... Large 23 inch long plant attached to a bulb thingy. I have trimmed off the plantlets as I sort of prefer a smaller plant personally. There may be more in future!!!

Picture of it below.

Riccia is available again. One wad. 5$
Javamoss and Glosso are back on the market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.