Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are some very nice, healthy stems. There is one catch: I'm having a mild (green) thread algae issue since I haven't had enough time to spend on my tank as I'd like. These plants will be dipped in an excel solution before shipping to kill off the thread algae not manually removed. I'm letting you know up front that there is a chance you may see some thread algae. Otherwise, these plants are too darn nice to throw away.

Ludwigia inclinata v. 'Cuba' - 4 stem tops, $5 (sold)
Echinodorus angustifolius - 5 plants, $3 (2 available)
Hygrophila sp. 'Porto Velho' - 4 stems, $3 (1 available)
Najas sp. 'Roraima' - 1 very large portion, $5 (3 available)
Limnophila aromatica - 3 stems, $4 (1 available)
Rotala sp. 'Vietnam' - 5 stem tops, $3 (sold)

Winter shipping policy: Plants ship better in the cold. I do not, and will not, include heat packs. I've yet to have a problem shipping to northern states in the middle of winter. Plants are pruned from the tank right before I ship. As in the summer, be ready to get them out of your mailbox or have them shipped to your work if it's below freezing, as re-ships are at my discretion.

Shipping is $6 and I will ship 12/16. Paypal only, CC ok. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine are about 15" tall or so, but they can get taller. They grow to the surface. The ones I ship will be smaller though, about 8-10". They've got to fit in the box.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, all are still for sale unless otherwise noted. Just PM me with what you want and I'll PM you back with my Paypal info.

·
Registered
33 Posts
can you pm me as to where to send the money through paypal i would like to purchase some porto velho,and some of the cuba.i curently dont have enough posts to have the proper permission to send a pm.thanks in advance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.