Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me find out what's that thing next to the shrimp. I saw this on another forum. I am asking because I have those in my tank.

Thank you!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
lol..they are ramshorn snails, they are somewhat of a good type of snail that will not eat your plants(unlike the unwanted pond snails)...if they grow to be the large types, then they may much on a couple of leaves, but for the most part they are good to have in yourt aquairum as they eat all the waste and decay from your leaves..they show to be the blue type as well..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol..they are ramshorn snails, they are somewhat of a good type of snail that will not eat your plants(unlike the unwanted pond snails)...if they grow to be the large types, then they may much on a couple of leaves, but for the most part they are good to have in yourt aquairum as they eat all the waste and decay from your leaves..they show to be the blue type as well..
Haha. Are u sure?
Mine don't grow more that 1 cm or that's what I think. I'll check them out tomorrom if I can find one they're usually on the plant leaves. These ones have no shells and they look very nasty by nasty I mean they're kind of transparent and I can like see their organs LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts