Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running my 75 gallon tank with Ei. Controlled co2 sytem and all plants are flourishing very well. Just my P.helferi doesn't grow well. Slow growth and the new leaves are almost white. I've tried everything , by increasing macros micros, more fe , mgso4, nothing seems to be the solution.
Has anybody the same problem, or what do you suggest to do.
thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,436 Posts
That plant is at the bottom level of the tank, where the light intensity is the lowest. How much light do you have? And, how do you know you have enough CO2?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I was not successful in saving mine but here is my post that people made some suggestions. I have one little sprig left in my tank thats recovering and starting to grow. The tank it is in has composted used potting soil, no co2, no ferts, 10%wc every three weeks. when i started dosing a little micro the plant was gone in three days. i think downoi is unhappy with changes and just grows slow in the first couple of month or so. I never got to try anything else past dosing micros,

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/...lants-discussions/53364-ever-seen-downoi.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts