Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
This is actualy the first time I used stones and driftwood in one aquascape. I must say that wasn't so easy. Here are the resoults.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Keep us updated with new pics as the tank progresses! Im really interested in seeing how it will develop after a few months.

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
That's really nice. It will look even better when it grows in (especially the plants among the stones), so please give some updates when it does.

Is that 'Philippine' java fern in the background?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will keep updating as it changes, I promise.

Cavan Allen said:
Is that 'Philippine' java fern in the background?
That's only 'narrow leaf'

tsunami said:
Such a beautiful tank, Marcin. I sense an interview in the coming months from you.
:oops:

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Beautiful!

Over time... don't let the plants take over the hardscape.

--Nikolay

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Very nice, lovely tank. Everything flows together, looks very natural.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Absolutely wonderfull! RedBaron, you've got a knack for hardscape.

Later.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Bob,

Marcin is from Poland... this is a very international forum.

I don't believe that there is defined "American style" as of yet. We're still not there yet, and that is OK. I will provide my two cents tomorrow in gnatster's discussion.

Carlos

·
Registered
229 Posts
Carlos, you are so right. Notice I just deleted most of my post. I still think there is a new style that's breaking from Amano's designs. Its apparently more international then I thought. :oops:

Sorry, RedBaron!

Later.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Little update. As you can see the stones have been covered by algae which IMO gives very natural impression. I had some problems with BBA but increasing CO2 level and removing manually as much algae as possible seem to be effective.
The background is generally completed and mid- and foreground need to be filed with tenellus a little bit more.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Good work there. I really like the tank. Simple but i think it looks very natural and lush.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts