Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS : 3 stems of Polygonum 'Sao Paolo' - $10
10 stems of Limnophila aromatica 'Mini' - $10
10 stems of Lindernia sp. 'water melon' - $10

* if interested, send your zip code to determine shipping

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Re: Polygonum 'Sao Paolo', Limnophila aromatica 'Mini', Lindernia sp. 'water melon'

Are you sure that's Sao Paulo? Have a look in the Plant Finder. I think you may have 'kawagoeanum'. Also, the 'mini' is L. repens.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Limnophila aromatica 'Mini', Lindernia sp. 'water melon'

Are you sure that's Sao Paulo? Have a look in the Plant Finder. I think you may have 'kawagoeanum'. Also, the 'mini' is L. repens.
Yes, I'm sure that's Polygonum 'Sao Paolo'. Also, the Limnophila aromatica 'Mini' is not L. repens - which doesn't have the aromatic minty/lavender like scent of L. aromatica 'Mini'. These plants FS look great in picture and real time.

Thank you for your attention and interest.

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Re: Limnophila aromatica 'Mini', Lindernia sp. 'water melon'

Yes, I'm sure that's Polygonum 'Sao Paolo'. Also, the Limnophila aromatica 'Mini' is not L. repens - which doesn't have the aromatic minty/lavender like scent of L. aromatica 'Mini'. These plants FS look great in picture and real time.

Thank you for your attention and interest.
The L. repens does indeed have a noticeable scent. Look at the leaf bases of your plants, which partially wrap around the stem; L. aromatica doesn't have that feature.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Limnophila aromatica 'Mini', Lindernia sp. 'water melon'

The L. repens does indeed have a noticeable scent. Look at the leaf bases of your plants, which partially wrap around the stem; L. aromatica doesn't have that feature.
The Limnophila aromatica 'Mini' in the picture is indeed a Limnophila aromatica 'Mini' - the leaves don't partially wrap around the stem. I have seen Limnophila 'Mini' in stores, auctions, and friends' tanks. I know Ludwigia repens because I have that plant and I have seen it in stores, auctions and in friends' tanks.

I am pleased that you are captivated by these beautiful pictures. They look great in my aquarium and it will be a good addition in any planted tank if one doesn't have it yet.

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Re: Polygonum 'Sao Paolo', Limnophila aromatica 'Mini', Lindernia sp. 'water melon'

I'm not talking about Ludwigia repens. My apologies for any confusion. And this is the first time I've heard of a Limnophila aromatica 'mini'. L. repens 'mini', L. 'mini'. Same thing. I'm only trying to help.
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/...ils.php?id=221&category=genus&spec=Limnophila

P.S. The Lindernia is probably variegated L. rotundifolia (if it's got tiny teeth on the leaf margins, according to Kasselmann). Otherwise, L. parviflora.

·
Registered
414 Posts

The link Cavan is what that plant looks like to me as well. The L. 'mini' is a great plant and gets a really cool red/purple color if it gets lots of light and iron. Its one of my favorite plants.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

The link Cavan is what that plant looks like to me as well. The L. 'mini' is a great plant and gets a really cool red/purple color if it gets lots of light and iron. Its one of my favorite plants.
Thank you. I stand corrected - the picture I labeled Limnophila aromatica 'Mini' should be labeled as Limnophila repens 'mini'. It has an aromatic scent that is why I added the word aromatica after Limnophila, however, it is repens not aromatica.

Now, everyone is happy! ;)

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'm interested in some of this.

10 stems of Lindernia sp. 'water melon' - $10

I only need 4-5 stems for my Mini M.

Shipping to 52404.

Willing to sell a smaller quantity? Looking for stems in the 3-4" range.

Craig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.