Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a power reactor in my 75 gallon it works real efficent buy it is a eye sore right now until i hide with plants i was wondering in the future i would like to take it out and use a diffrent method of getting the co2 in the tank i have a eheim 2026 people use there intake but how just put the airline in the tank up the inatke or is there a diffrent way

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I've never tried it myself, but I think some just run the tubing along the outside of the intake tube and position the end near the intake screen so it sucks the bubbles in. I think you can secure it with a tie wrap or something similar.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How effective is this? Would it work on a HOB filter?
Simpte you don't need any filter for it.Just a small pump like a RIO pump is what i am using.It just connects to the top of the reactor in the tank submerged.The RIO i am using is the 90 just enough pressure to circulate the bubbles in the reactor.
NOTE//just used with pressurized co2

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Running the co2 into the intake of an hob works fine. I have that system in my two 10 gals, running into the intake of an ac mini. I keep my levels between 20-30 with pressurized.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.