Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am very new to this site, and currently i'm having horrible results with my aquascaping. I have a 12G Nano cube DX, with 2 24w Compact flouresent lights, 78-79 F temp, pH of 7.2. I have a piece of driftwood with java fern, cabomba in the background of the tank, java moss in the front, anubias nana attach to a rock and some dying riccia floating. Some of the leaves of the fern are turning brown (new shots growing on top of them), the riccia is falling appart and turning white/grey, the cabomba is growing red tones on the tip of the branches, and the java moss is growing white fluffy stuff on its branches. I've been dosing with Seachem flourish potassium, nitrogen, and phosphorous since i started the tank. 2ml, 1.2ml, 1.2 ml ,respectively. i got cherry shrimp, guppies and endlers growing and mating just fine. I keep the lights on for 8 hrs. what am I doing wrong? do you think pps pro would help? where can I buy pps pro (or do i have to make it myself)? I would appreciate if anybody can send me a private message to solve this problem. I forgot to mention i have a red sea DYS CO2 injector (the one with the yeast pockets) that have a really small water pump running only when my lights are on.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.