Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

40 Posts
where to get a regulator

Hey Kevin,

My advice would be to search your local yellow pages for air/welding shops and see what they have to offer. I got my Gentec regulators (model# 22-190C-175) at a place called Airweld for about $45 each. I've been very pleased with their performance. In terms of mechanical function, I can't imagine why anyone would need more.

You might also check around for shops that cater to homebrewers. I've seen some nice regulators in the $50-60 range at these kinds of places.

Good luck!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.