Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Discovered this place recently and have been stopping by. I like it alot. I have decided to start adding my two cents worth.

I will start with a thread I have going over at AB. I think it is pretty interesting and I would love to get opinions for as many people as possible. I truly believe that is the best way to solve a problem.

Please check it out......http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop....06023812&m=8866077875&r=7426001085#7426001085

·
Registered
288 Posts
FYI, the forum moderators does not allow a direct link to another forum. Copy and paste the post tp here or they will edit it for you.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that. Has it been fix? It does not seem to be a link any more.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally, I will post a pic of this. Here is the whole setup. It will maintain 60psi and I can control the number of bubbles into my tank at whatever I want. I need to change the barb fitting to compression fitting and maybe change the tuping from the generator to the "regulator) to CO2 sfa tubing but other than that I am fairly happy wiht the outcome. It seemto be a good middle groud between DIY soda bottles and Pressurized. I do want pressurized eventually but for know money is not in excess. this setup cost me about $30. the compression fitting will be say another $5 but you could subtract hte price of the barb fitings from that. My mix is 1.5 cups sugar, 2 teaspoons yeast and 1 teaspoon baking soda. I am still exparimenting wiht that.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts