Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'm so impressed -- you've done such a great job with it! (and wow, you even moved Magnus away from me! :p ) *waves at Magnus* You look much less scary over there :p

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Very cool! I love the new line! Excellent! I can't wait to get a shirt or two; one for me and one for my girl:)

Paul

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
=D> Yes! I love it! =D> Thanks again for all of the work on this.

I can't wait to get mine either. Are we all going to make our spouses wear a shirt with our "plant head" profiles on it?? :lol: I am.... 8)

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's GREAT! A job very well done! =D> I think "Is your blood green?" would be the perfect slogan. Is it too late for that since the poll ended?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Gomer said:
That little phrase and blank avatars is sorta a space filler..it could say anything (haven't heard any feedback on the slogan thread).

Any comments on if anything should be changed...such as have the URL in black as Art suggested?
I think that phrase is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. :)

The black URL may show up better. Is this a white shirt? That could make a difference.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I thought that it was going to come in multiple colors? I don't wear white shirts......most that I've seen are see through to some extent.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Hey, where did cS go from the group?

PG, I think there are other colors offered at CP (I'm not fond of white either since I tend to grub around a lot and get dirty), so maybe we could talk the powers that be into a few options since the template is already there? :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was just guessing on the colors. I personally would want black LOL

As for Cs....when I did the grid, I didn't have files on hand, so I went through my old 2 avatar threads and the first draft to grab images. Cs might have had an "APC" avatar at one time, but when looking for avatars, I didn't see one for her.

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Black would be great! Or, I would like a fuschia/pink one to match the shirt in my avatar :p

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
We can have different color T-Shirts. I'm not sure what colors are available but we can certainly have more than one color.

·
Registered
426 Posts
JanS said:
Hey, where did cS go from the group?
You just couldn't leave it well alone now could you Jan? Hehehe. Actually, I was (and still am) very behind on catching up with the sheer number of posts that I've missed since leaving for several days during the Thanksgiving 2004 fiasco that I didn't meet the deadline for submission. Ok, I lied. I am too cheap to buy a T-shirt, so I thought that if I can just pass under the radar, then my avatars won't be on the T-shirt and I wouldn't feel obligated to buy one. I had the funds tucked away in preparation for my first online fish order and the outrageous shipping charges. I guess, that'll have to wait; now that the almighty Jan has called me out. :twisted: So here are my avatars. Good luck fitting them on Gomer. Although you should be firm and tell me, "cS, that's too bad because the deadline is over. If I do you a favor, then I would have to do everyone else a favor." Then I will pretend to be all sad and go, "Oh no, but Jan has decreed. Decreed!!!" But on Christmas day, I would find an APC T-shirt under the tree with my avatars on it and it would be a miracle...like that "Christmas Carol" except there's no cripple and I'm out 20 bucks.

The Wholesome Early Years

Puberty Hits and It Was Cruel!

The Confused College Years

Youthful enthusiasm: Save the forest man! Legalize medicinal marijuana!

The Mrs. is no longer thrilled by the grungy look, declaring, "Either get a job or get out."

Midlife Crisis

Am I Dead Yet?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Did I do all that cS??? Then I'm proud..... :D

No really, I don't think you're obligated to actually buy a shirt to have your avatar on it. Perhaps the rest of us would love to have all of the APC "Art clone" family on the shirt to show off to our nerdy non-aquatic cohorts. :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
If you go to Cafe Press, you will see all the products we can actually put our logo on. Give us some ideas of what you would want to purchase.

P.S. Guys are not allowed to ask for the thong. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts