Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whenever I log in, it doesn't keep me logged in (which is new)
and whenever I log in, it says invalid direct URL. Meaning the link to the forumsapc is not correct when being redirected from logging in...

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Can you give the exact redirected url you get please? Also when you log in I assume you're also selecting remember me correct?

Kyle

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
either way ive tried, I select remember me and I don't select it, it does the same thing. Either way it keeps logging me out, ill take some screenies 1 sec.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couldn't get a screenshot, it doesn't do it anymore, you fix it? thanks! :)

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait, nope it does it. I also cant stay logged in still..
here is a screenshot of:
When I put my info in the login section, then I hit remember me, login, leads me to this. Same thing happens if I don't hit the remember me.
https://i.imgur.com/sIAbeCF.png

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the spam,
Now I cant post any pictures on the forum as it doesn't give me the option it used to?...

What is happening.... :eek:

·
Administrator
362 Posts
this is because imgur updated its terms of use, they are not permitting this image to be posted using them as a 3rd party for free.
-Philip

·
Administrator
362 Posts
When posting an image go to the go advanced tab in your reply options. Then use the paper clip button to attach images.
-Philip

·
Administrator
362 Posts
I can make out the words "Invalid Redirect URL" but I cannot see the URL its listing, or the URL in the web address bar.

Can you clear your cache and cookies and try again, and copy/paste the requested information?

- JB

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
idk how to do all that? (cache and cookies) sorry, I'm not a tech nerd! lol

·
Administrator
362 Posts
It looks like you are using MS Edge as your browser. Here is how you clear your cache/cookies on that:

1. Top right corner of your window, click on the 3 horizontal dots

2. A drop down menu appears > select Settings (last one)

3. Larger side menu appears > Clear browsing data > select "Choose what to clear"

4. By default, the first 3 should be checked off - Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data, and Cached data and file > select "Clear" to clear these selected items.

5. After that, be sure to refresh your page (the circle arrow icon at the top left corner area, next to the website address and try the site again.

Let us know if that works for you. If not, be sure to copy the address shown next to 'invalid redirect url' and paste it here.

Thank you,
Nate

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh and I did as you said there. Still having the issue.

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Tagging the techs in to take a look at this. Case 2747485.

We'll get this sorted out and let you know once there is an update. Thank you for your patience on this.

Cheers,
Nate

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ah np :) thank you for your assistance!

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any update on the matter forumadmin?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea I'm still having the issue, I haven't been contacted at all either. Its honestly a big pain in the but now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts